Re: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF Council requests additional information from SPF Community on if IAB appeal is appropriate

2006-02-06 14:43:20
On 05/02/06, Frank Ellermann <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> wrote:
The main point is clear, an appeal should be against the IESG
decision, not directly against PRA, reiterating those parts is
unnecessary, they are on record.  We've to explain why we want
four letters in senderid-core removed instead of adding dummy
spf2.0/pra opt-out records everywhere, over 1,000,000 policies.

+1.

Cheers,
Constantine.