[spf-discuss] Re: Better approach to the forwarder problem

2007-01-13 14:32:32
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

An enhancement to SMTP protocol to allow rejection after the
mail header might be in order.  But, of course, spammers would
always pretend to only understand the old way.

Hector's HEAD proposal.  Last time I asked him about it he told me
that somebody else claims that there might be a problem with BDAT.

I haven't checked what that issue might be.

Frank