[spf-discuss] Re: SPFv1 / RFC 4408 compliance logo

2007-01-21 21:53:20
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

We are only certifying the SPF result.  We don't currently have a test
suite for SID results.  So we can't currently certify SID implementations
(and I'm not sure we want to).  The problem you are worried about is an
incorrect SID result, not an incorrect SPF result.  While evil and stupid
people *will* confuse SID results with SPF results, we are not
certifying SID results.