Re: Time to act: draft-klyne-msghdr-registry

2002-02-11 13:56:32

Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>
My own sense is that we have only one person with serious objections to
this draft, but a substantial number of others who are in favor of it.

Keith has objections in principle, but the eventual wording he can live
with doesn't seem far removed from what the rest of you can.

For example: a two-week delay in registration; if there isn't agreement on
the wording, a note about that has to go in; the IETF AD or a designated
expert can add a comment such as "don't implemenent"...

--Arnt