Re: [Asrg] definition of spam (was Re: consent expression)

2003-03-05 04:37:57

This may be a permission given from the user to their isp for
filtering/rejecting mail addressed to him without getting sued.
But thats not the consent we are talking about here.

I can't tell from the charter what kind of consent they're talking
about, but I'm pretty sure it's not what *you're* talking about.

Any consent has to be given from the receipient to the sender,
and should be non-transferable and revokable at any time.

no, that's clearly unworkable.

Keith