Re: [Asrg] email pull (was RE: Authentication )

2003-04-02 17:02:14
On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 10:44:15AM -0800, Chuq Von Rospach wrote

which is where a lot of this stuff is starting to move. If you can
get some of this content out of the SMTP stream, it's effectively
whitelisted, so we don't have to worry about blocking it any more,
making our job on other stuff marginally easier.

  This actually sounds very workable.  *AND YOU DON'T NEED A BRAND NEW
PROTOCOL* !!!  APOP or NNTP or webmail over SSL would all work just
fine.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org>
An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will