RE: [Asrg] email pull (was RE: Authentication )

2003-04-02 14:03:12
At 11:21 AM -0800 4/2/03, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
The way I see it, the collapse of Usenet for serious purposes
has resulted in a lot of the functions tradtionally associated
with news being transferred to email. RSS has a real and strong

I'm not sure I buy that. Most of the early high-volume newsgroups were in fact email lists gatewayed to News. But in any case, I think RSS is out of the scope of this group. We can come out and have a big announcement that says that the solution to fixing email is to stop using it.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.