Re: [Asrg] Please critique my anti-spam system

2004-12-05 10:01:37
"Michael Kaplan" <mkaplansolution(_at_)lycos(_dot_)com> top-posted:

2 - Innocent victims can only be sent bounces if spammers know their
address to begin with, and if you use this system then spammers
can't forge your address.  It would also be a simple matter for a
email service provider to filter out this bounces if the user did
not initiate a email to the corresponding address.

So two people using your system could never communicate.

3 - The issues with CAPTCHA are addressed in my article

Including the spammer trick of feeding them to suckers in return for
"free" porn?  Including blind correspondents?

Seth