Re: [Asrg] Please critique my anti-spam system

2004-12-28 10:45:43
"Michael Kaplan" <mkaplansolution(_at_)lycos(_dot_)com> wrote:
From: "Seth Breidbart" <sethb(_at_)panix(_dot_)com>

I thought that the issue that you were bringing up was the
following:  A spammer forges your address and sends out a million
pieces of spam and you subsequently get an enormous number of
bounces as per my system.

I suggest that this won't be an issue as your email service provider
will only allow you to receive one of these special bounces if you
had just sent out the corresponding email.

You're assuming that my email provider runs your system.  Any method
that requires global implementation to start with isn't going to fly.

Since my provider isn't running your system, those who are running
your system are going to be spamming me, reported as spamming me, and
blocked for spamming me.

Seth