Re: Wild card MXes

2004-05-28 10:53:14

On 5/28/2004 12:46 PM, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

You still don't get it. In Windows the GUI is the O/S.

I get it just fine. The system provides means for Exchange to implement
whatever UI extensions it needs to; they just don't want to do it. I mean,
they don't have any problems extending AD or other system services when
they need to, but wowzers a simple RR has them stumped.

I'm sitting here wondering if they really expected to have dumb users type
up XML documents and add them by hand to the directory, but can't figure
out how to create a dialog box that adds a simple RR to the only naming
service that they support. Incredible.