Re: DNS pollution

2006-10-13 01:34:56
Olaf M. Kolkman wrote:

I think it may be a good idea to also create an IAB document that
documents all these DNS issues that have to do with namespace tricks.
The IAB comment on Sitefinder [1] could act as the core of that
document. I'd be happy to work with a few volunteers to make that fly.

Please do.  There's also the opposite problem, servers forced to lie
(in a German state).  And please withdraw...

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-appeal-support

...it's just wrong.  I didn't try to find three "paying members" to
support that opinion, and nobody else is "qualified" to support it :-(

Frank

P.S.:  I know that "paying member" isn't a politically correct term.