Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

2008-02-01 08:10:43
Excerpts from Dean Willis on Thu, Jan 31, 2008 09:37:53PM -0600:
Excuse me, but isn't this in the boonies way outside town? Are we
going to be stuck in a $200 a night hotel with no reasonable
alternative accommodations eating vastly overpriced hotel food and
facing a one-hour commute to anywhere else?

I've started to explore places to stay.  For example the first I came
up with is the Hotel Ibis Dublin West.  They claim it is on a tram
line to the city center (~20 minutes) and about 8 km from the IETF
site, for 86 Euros.  Looking ...

Scott