Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

2008-02-01 09:14:01

Stephen Farrell wrote:

Ross Finlayson wrote:
How easy will it be to commute between the hotel and central Dublin (e.g., if we want to eat lunch or dinner somewhere other than the hotel)?

You couldn't make lunch in the city centre from citywest. Dinner
should be ok, even if it might take a bit longer than usual. There
are also some dinner options closer to the hotel. I'll try to
post some info somewhere before the meeting happens.
We are also working on an evening shuttle for Monday through Thursday from the hotel to the Temple Bar area of Dublin.

Ray

> What transportation options are available, and how long will the take?

FWIW, I plan to drive out there some morning in the next few
weeks. I'm not at all sure what the traffic is like heading that
way (out of the city) in the mornings.

S.