Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

2008-02-01 10:16:12
Jim,

Your authoritarian tone is not pleasing at least how I take it.  Let people
vent I just hit the 'd' key and so can you.
If there was authoritarian tone, it was by no means intended. For the
record, I DO worry about cost of meeting fees, expensive hotels, travel,
decreasing participation, etc. And yes, people need to vent. However, I
think it would be good to take a little bit of time to figure out what
the site is and what conditions there will be like before we pass
judgment. Stephen promised to send info, Ray already updated us on the
bus situation, people are looking at what restaurants possibly exist
nearby, etc.

Jari