RE: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

2008-02-03 14:53:53
Folks,

I just went to the website to at least grab a room for the time being.

I was disappointed to learn that reservations are non cancellable and non
refundable!

Please note the following terms & conditions relate to this booking.

• Bookings are non refundable and non transferable.

• Cancellations will not be accepted for online bookings

• Check in time : after 1400 hrs

• Check out time : before 1200 hrs

• Rates are per room per night.

• Rates are for accommodation only unless otherwise stated.

• These rates are not available for groups or conferences.

• Rates are non commissionable.

• Management reserve the right to assign guests to rooms in either the Citywest
Main or Golf Hotels depending on availability

• For single adult reservations the Management reserve the right to provide
guests with a single room instead of double room only in the unlikely event of
all double rooms being occupied

Stuart Goldman

Alcatel-Lucent

sgoldman(_at_)alcatel-lucent(_dot_)com

+1 602 493 8438

 please save a tree by not printing this e-mail.