Re: put the paypal donation button in every rfc?

2014-10-04 03:55:54

Actually, I don't disagree the increase of 50 USD this year or future year.
What I concerned is that the current mechanism is to increase 50 USD every few
years.  The increase of the registration fee seems to be the only solution to
make up the running expenditure of ietf. We might need to consider other
solution, or some renewable solution too.

 Best Regards
Jiankang Yao

在 2014年10月4日,12:18,Yoav Nir <ynir(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> 写道:

On Oct 2, 2014, at 11:56 PM, Geoff Mulligan