Re: WG adoption threads

2015-08-05 16:39:20
+1, the few times I have it happen, it wasn't impressive at all, but made you more cynical of the recent more tolerated IETF process of "rubber stamping" and "fast tracking" documentation production,

RFC documents are made pretty fast now, and now a good bit are proposed standards! Why bother with Informational and Experimental any more -- a waste of time.

--
HLS