Re: [Nmh-workers] fmttest program - where to install it?

2012-11-26 05:21:07
Hi Ken,

But let me suggest a counter-proposal; I was thinking of making the
yet-unwritten fmttest program do all of the work that ap and dp
currently do.  Also, it could take care of the work that fmtdump does
as well.  How about we leave fmtdump in it's current purgatory but
have the user-visible fmttest (or whatever we want to call it) in
$(bindir).

Sounds good.  fmt/test/dump are all generic terms.  If that's the best
description of it then perhaps something like mh-fmttest.

Cheers, Ralph.