Re: Strange >From (was: Re: what means the parameters Y, d and T)

2003-01-21 11:20:15
The Lsoft server does this also.  It "assumes" that any line starting with
"From" (and probably other "header" words) is referencing a prior message
and quotes it. Ie, "quote" = ">"

Annoying when the software tries to think.

                                - fleet -