Re: Strange >From (was: Re: what means the parameters Y, d and T)

2003-01-21 12:10:46
On 21 Jan, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
| At 09:10 2003-01-21 -0800, Professional Software Engineering did say:
|
| >This line would be (assuming the list server is escaping them):
| >
| > From the manuals, you can learn a lot of useful stuff.
|
| Well, it's not the listserver, or my mail server - the above line wasn't
| escaped as received by me.  So, I humbly submit that it is something at
| Ruud's mailserver.  As if it really matters.

Nope.  Neither of your lines had "From " at the beginning (i.e. ^From).
Each was indented one space, so no need for it to be escaped.

--
Email address in From: header is valid  * but only for a couple of days *
This is my reluctant response to spammers' unrelenting address harvesting