Re: Strange >From (was: Re: what means the parameters Y, d and T)

2003-01-21 16:06:06
On Tuesday, Jan 21, 2003, at 10:56 Canada/Mountain, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 09:10 2003-01-21 -0800, Professional Software Engineering did say:

This line would be (assuming the list server is escaping them):

From the manuals, you can learn a lot of useful stuff.

Well, it's not the listserver, or my mail server - the above line wasn't escaped as received by me. So, I humbly submit that it is something at Ruud's mailserver. As if it really matters.

nah, your software is probably restripping the > out. The above line WAS escaped for me (and so was the original).

--
...in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on