Re: Strange >From (was: Re: what means the parameters Y, d and T)

2003-01-21 14:43:36
Professional Software Engineering skribis:

From the manuals, you can learn a lot of useful stuff.

Well, it's not the listserver, or my mail server - the above line wasn't
escaped as received by me.  So, I humbly submit that it is something at
Ruud's mailserver.

That's right, confirmed by a test message to myself, it's my very local
mailserver that does it.

Maybe something similar put the spaces before your body-From_s?

Could there even be a relation with the damaged header-From_s?

As if it really matters.

No, but you'll see, perhaps even earlier then early next week,
it'll save somebody's day.

--
Ruud