Re: Match

2004-06-12 06:25:17
Hi,

I don't see anything wrong. None of the other mechanisms
match, since there is no match by the ip included or implied by the
mechanism and the ip you're testing from (80.80.160.45). For example,
the mx mechanism does not match since none if the ip's in 'dig dig
netforum.com.br mx' are 80.80.160.45. The only one that matches is 'all',
of course, since that matches any ip address.

Koen

Btw: this list is for discussion, use spf-help please for questions like
this.