Re: Re: AOL to ESPs: Comply with SPF, Or Else

2004-06-12 07:05:53
Instead of hosting providers, we need to approach the makers of these
'hosting
control panel'. If they are convinced to implement SPF, we'll see maybe about
20-30 million domains with SPF record in less than 6 months, that should be
enough critical mass before the rest of the world will embrace SPF. I think
20-30 million of small domains will make a lot bigger impact than a single
aol.com trying to convince the rest of the world single handedly.

This sounds like one of the better suggestions I have heard here recently.....