Re: AOL to ESPs: Comply with SPF, Or Else

2004-06-11 11:31:20
On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 09:59:43AM -0700, Jonathan Gardner wrote:

| I know it isn't exactly the best idea, but how else are we supposed to post
| a formal notice to everyone who owns a domain and sends and receives email?

I think the industry press will be happy to do their part to
get the word out.  We've had lots of coverage to date and we
can expect even more once big ISPs start rejecting on -all.

Besides that, I expect a training subindustry to spring up
around the need for education; that industry will probably
pay for some advertising out of self-interest.