Re: AOL to ESPs: Comply with SPF, Or Else

2004-06-12 07:26:44
On Saturday 12 June 2004 19:28, Tim Meadowcroft wrote:

Sounds good to me - it's all about getting one or two big parties to add
SPF support and telling them that support looks like a "competitive
advantage" to their market - that will trigger the other players to add SPF
support as "catch up", and you get a nice systemic domino effect. I was
suggesting the largest hosting companies (which I think write their own
control panels) but persuading the control panel writers themselves may be
easier and more effective.

or to the leading hosting automation providers
 - cpanel
 - ensim
 - plesk

I just fired off an email to each of the above control panel makers asking
about future SPF support. I'll forward their answers to this list.