Re: Are SPF fault tolerant ? How to make SPF records changed correctly ?

2004-07-14 02:54:11
On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 01:49:44AM +0300, Andrew G. Tereschenko wrote:
If they see that message is signed by valid DK (for my
user(_at_)mycompany(_dot_)com
email) they will accept it for delivery, if not signed - check if I'm valid
user and sign using key for client(_at_)ISP(_dot_)net email.
No needs for open-relay. They relay only IP's of _their_ dial-up clients.

I am *NOT* going to install cryptographic software on my mta's. Of you want to
advocate domain keys, you've come to the wrong place. This list is dedicated to
discussion and rollout of SPF. I guess both have their pro's and con's, and if
you look throught the archive of this list, you'll see those have been
discussed before.

This is not the place to be complaining about how 'spf sucks' and 'domainkeys
are the answer to all problems'.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html