Re: "Stripping Wars!" [Re: SPF is not usable as legal measure against spammers.]

2004-07-15 18:25:13
Hector Santos wrote:

  - Dialup Software, Telix, CrossTalk, Qmodem, for online sessions,
  - Offline Mail Read/Writers (your early MUAs), w/o Dialup Components,
  - Host: Your Online Host software (BBS software, CompuServe, etc)
  - Mailers: P2P Host Frontend Communications Systems (Frontend Mailers)
  - Gateways: Host Mail/File Storage to Network Format Converters

Great read! Ahh, the good ole days! I remember starting my first BBS in 1983, I believe it was RBBS on a 180K 5.25" floppy...