Re: "Stripping Wars!" [Re: SPF is not usable as legal measure against spammers.]

2004-07-16 00:21:09

Therefore Sender-Pays systems make sense.

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 19:32, Andriy G. Tereshchenko wrote:

We are increasing prices for bulk mailing by blocking current spammers. All
those spam money floating around will go to ISPs.
End-user results will be same. The same spam. But it will recide inside
legit emails. You will be unable to delete them any spam filter :-(
Current anti-spam goal will be reached - 100% legit emails. But also [keyword]
companies will be happy becouse they will start using ISPs.

I hate how Internet currently used for commerce and advertisement.
Instead of proving real value like an information/education to average John
Doe user - Internet used to force them to buy something.
And I dislike that John like this :-( I see decrease in education level and
information quality all over world.

--
Andriy G. Tereshchenko
TAG Software