Re: "Stripping Wars!" [Re: SPF is not usable as legal measure against spammers.]

2004-07-15 18:40:47

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Burleigh" <matt(_dot_)burleigh(_at_)eiisolutions(_dot_)net>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: "Stripping Wars!" [Re: [spf-discuss] SPF is not usable as legal
measure against spammers.]

Hector Santos wrote:

  - Dialup Software, Telix, CrossTalk, Qmodem, for online sessions,
  - Offline Mail Read/Writers (your early MUAs), w/o Dialup Components,
  - Host: Your Online Host software (BBS software, CompuServe, etc)
  - Mailers: P2P Host Frontend Communications Systems (Frontend Mailers)
  - Gateways: Host Mail/File Storage to Network Format Converters

Great read! Ahh, the good ole days! I remember starting my first BBS in
1983, I believe it was RBBS on a 180K 5.25" floppy...

Ahhh, RBBS - One of the original "Social Networking" "GroupWare" software
which allows you to create "sub-sections" per group of users catering to
similar interest <g>

http://www.santronics.com