Re: Re: "Stripping Wars!" [Re: SPF is not usable as legal measure against spammers.]

2004-07-15 19:59:42

AHHH WWIV  great board software, though i think WildCat was a little
bit nicer for Doors...thems were the days for sure, and miss the
fun....

Michael

Yeah, no doubt. My daughter talks about her friend that has one of "those
big black CD's".

She can't figure out why one of her other friends can't talk on the phone
at the same time they are online.

She doesn't even have a clue what those weird tones are that come out of
computers on TV when they are "dialing in". Sounds to her like a 60's
movie.

Recently she tried to telephone her friend and told me that our phone was
broken. Handed me the phone. I listened to it and then tried to explain to
her what a busy signal was. I don't think she got it.

I am sure we will all have "walk uphill 15 miles both ways to school
through twelve feet of snow" stories for our grandchildren...

--
Waitman Gobble
EMK Design - http://emkdesign.com/