Re: Re: "Stripping Wars!" [Re: SPF is not usable as legal measure against spammers.]

2004-07-15 19:29:22
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:12:37 -0400, Matt Burleigh
<matt(_dot_)burleigh(_at_)eiisolutions(_dot_)net> wrote:

Actually, I think it was called "RBBS-PC" and the sub-sections, or
message boards, were actually called "Conferences" or was that
PCBoard... Shoot, I think I ran them all including one called World War
Four and Wildcat! I remember FidoNet getting so big that we used to pull
the feeds off a 19.2k satellite dish. Then of course came the "USENET"
feeds... The "Internet" became, I think, every BBS SysOp's dream.
Unlimited callers, I mean connections, no more banks of modems and
dozens of phone lines...  God, that stuff was fun!

AHHH WWIV  great board software, though i think WildCat was a little
bit nicer for Doors...thems were the days for sure, and miss the
fun....

Michael