Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-16 00:52:24
From: "guy" <pobox(_at_)watkins-home(_dot_)com>

So, please, the cost must be very low, less than $10, and a 1 time fee.
I really have 3 domain names!!!  .com, .net and .org.
So have a quantity discount too.  Buy 1 get 1 (or 2) free.

I totally disagree, Guy - the system should be completely    _*FREE*_
:-)

Joking aside - - if we start with some small fee like $10 , it is relavitely
easy to allow some time to go by and then raise the fee by a small % and so
it will gradually become expensive.  The _only_ solution to this IMHO is it
must be free from day one.  It's *much* more difficult to apply a charge
where there isn't a precedent, than to raise an existing charge.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492