Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-16 11:42:10
On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 06:40:28PM +0000, Mark wrote:

Uh-uh; and I guess I will not have to pay anyone those $300 a year then
either, right? The reputation service just "happens" to be in cahoots with
Verisign, who just "happens" to make billions of dollars overnight ($300
times each domain, times each year). Just to "defray" the cost, huh?

I'm confused.  To which reputation system are you referring?
If it's GOSSiP, it doesn't use certificates at all.

--
Mark C. Langston            GOSSiP Project          Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org   http://sufficiently-advanced.net