Re: Vote of confidence/no-confidence in Meng as SPF representative

2004-10-27 06:03:03
Hello Seth,

There is no need for you to feel bad!

I have made a new post to show that no insult was intended ever. I
sincerely apologise if my writing style led to anyone feeling
slighted over their contribution to the SPF effort. I will take more
care in future in laying out my thoughts.

Thank you, Chris Haynes for bringing a new view to events, certainly
I'd love to see your ideas discussed and tested for mileage.

Also it's clear that some of us lurkers have wished to make our own
contribution to the effort, but held back during recent events. The
hard part is finding a way to make best use of the time and skills
that we have to offer.

--

 Shane