Re: [spf-discuss] Re: libspf2 sample programs

2007-01-08 02:23:59
Actually, they do get money from their own customers for external mail.
If I were a customer of bigisp.example.com, and they started blocking my
incoming email, I would change to another one.

Jason

"Stuart D. Gathman" <stuart(_at_)bmsi(_dot_)com> 01/05/2007 9:31 AM >>>