Re: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / DNSBLS

2003-04-29 04:46:13
Jon Kyme wrote:

=>
BTW I would be thankful for good explanation which RFC recommendation are broken by redirecting "suspected spam" to /dev/null for quoting in messages to postmaster of such sites.
[ May be there is a time to create new category on www.rfc-ignorant.org ]

And I'd like a good explanation of how you'd detect that behavior.
* In one case I detected it by non email communication (phone: Why have not you replied to my email ?) * In another case the recipient have not received the message itself but received replies ("reply to all") to the message sent by other recipients of the original message.

In both cases I checked the MTA logs and it was clear that another MTA "took over" FULL responsibility for delivering the messages.

--
Andrzej [pl>en: Andrew] Adam Filip http://www.polbox.com/a/anfi/