Re: [ietf-smtp] Dotless domains and new gTLDs

2013-07-08 17:43:38
Just because it worked for you, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone.
Working or not depends on the clients search list and hostnames that resolve
using that search list.

This is not a fixable problem.  It can NEVER be made to work reliable as people
want to be able to use short names and just because you have several thousand
dollars to buy a TLD it doesn't give you the right to steal the short name from
others.

Mark