Re: Logo aka branding aka identity issue

2004-05-29 14:44:08
On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 04:08:41PM +1000, Chris Drake wrote:

I'm proud that I support it, and wanted to drop the logo on my web
site, by yikes - it's ghastly, and the magnifying glass idea makes
people think I'm spying on all their emails.

As a suggestion, and as a starting point for an artist that can make
a nice logo out of it, please see attached file.  It's 721 bytes large,
perhaps I should add some text to make is 821 bytes :)

Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If

The Inbox Event at the Marriott San Jose features SPF.
   June 2: Email Accountability Symposium (free)
   June 3: SPF Strategy BOF (free) where industry will coordinate deployment
timeline
   Times: 6:30pm - 8pm, both sessions.  http://www.inboxevent.com/