RE: Logo aka branding aka identity issue

2004-05-26 08:16:32
David,

I did think of a shield type signia but that already seems to be
everywhere.  I also don't think of SPF as something that you use to shield
yourself from others.  I look at it more from the prospective that it
lets others validate you are a valid author (ok, sender) of the message.

The other comment would be that I'm from a VERY conservative state and
people here would probably make noise about a logo that even remotely
could be taken in a sexual way.  The male / female thing.  Oh, and which
way does this really work?  Is the sender opening a locked receiver or is
the receiver unlocking the sender?  Now I'm confused....

-dj