Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-14 13:59:12
"Guy" == Guy
"RE: Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership
Council""
 Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:02:05 -0500

    Guy> People want to be on the winning team!  So, they may vote for
    Guy> the person that is currently winning.  So, I agree with
    Guy> Wayne.

Again, not to beat a dead horse, but why re-invent the wheel?  Look at:

        http://www5.cs.cornell.edu/~andru/civs/

You might find that a Private Election with Proportional Representation
maximizing the Combined Ratings with 5 winners would fill the bill and
provide the logistics and details without further ado.

HTH

        jam