Re: Re: Received your email: [Re: (spf-discuss)Good Domain List one step closer to reality...]

2004-08-21 01:04:31

Probing mailing lists for deliverable addresses is a confessed
spam-technique; it is a very big no-no! Man, are you suicidal? :)

How many times do I have to write that am committed to trying to find a way
that the AccuSpam response will go to a null list address?

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200408/0757.html

But realize the auto-response (it is not a challenge) does not get
sent to you if you are on my whitelist,

No, dude; I do not expect to see your unsolicited autoresponder at all!

That was my point.  If I whitelist the people on the list, they never see my
auto-response, but as I have written above and before (which you seem to fail
to *READ*) is I am committed to trying to find a way that the AccuSpam response
will go to a null list address.

have no intention, whatsoever, to jump through your ill-configured
opt-out/whitelist hoops.

As I explained already, I never expect you or any other list posters to.

I actually took a precaution but as I said I screwed up and must have altered
my initial configuration somehow.  It is obvious I am telling the truth,
because if you see the time of start of this thread is significantly later than
when I started posting the other thread:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200408/0632.html